- This policy covers how AireMall treats personal information that AireMall collects and receives, including information related to your past use of AireMall products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AireMall does not own or control, or to people that AireMall does not employ or manage. In addition, certain AireMall associated companies such as Sina USA and Sina China have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
|Information Collection and Use
- AireMall is committed to protecting your privacy. The information you share helps us provide the best products and service possible.
- When you become a AireMall customer, we require specific information to fill your order. Some of this information includes name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, credit card information, and e-mail address. We handle this information in a secure, confidential manner.
- By placing an online order, you give AireMall and it's authorized retailers permission to communicate with you in regards to any important information regarding your order, including the security of your customer information. This communication could be via e-mail, in writing or by phone.
- AireMall works with only authorized retailers who meet strict privacy criteria in order to sell our products online through this website. They are committed to handling your orders quickly, and with high regard to your privacy. AireMall is not responsible for any direct correspondence or actions between you and the authorized retailers.
|Information Sharing and Disclosure
- AireMall does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing AireMall to collect and use their child's information without consenting to AireMall sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
|Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your AireMall Account Information, including your wish list, at any time.
- Children: Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's AireMall account using tools offered by AireMall Customer Account.
|Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at AireMall.
|Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
|AireMall Customer Support
|Effective Date: November 1, 2008